Our club members are using the app "takeactive" (android or iOS) to book game time slots. As well available as a web version, for those who dislike smartphones.
What is to be done? Please read carefully and proceed as described.
- If you don't want or cannot use neither internet nor a smartphone, you have to ask a colleague or the club management to book the appointments.
E.g. by sms to Henrik, + 49-172-30080 (six) (one).
- 🇬🇧 🇩🇪? So far this app is only available in German. But even with only a little knowledge of German, it is possible to register and use this app because it is self-explanatory.
- some offers will only be activated later on. E.g. Friedrichshain, Friday night, because we use this gym as guests of SC Schlaff, whose members have the right to book there first. The remaining places will then be offered to you on Friday 12:00.
- In the time table you can always see if an offer can be booked or not (yet) (gray means: not yet bookable; green means: bookable; yellow means: "only waiting list"; red means: you have already booked the time slot.
- We ask all members to cancel their booking if they have changed their mind or something unexpected has come up. This is possible up to 45 minutes before the start of an event. Please give up your spot then, especially if there is a waiting list. Doing so you don't waste the space and give others the opportunity to play.
- In order to reduce the run on some time slots, we are constantly trying to find alternative gym times or larger gyms. Unfortunately, this is not that easy, because the sports hall capacities in Berlin are limited. But we are doing our best to expand our offers.